In an effort to the support the local craft service industry staff who have had their livelihood affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic, the Heart of the Valley Homebrewers club welcomes you to join in on the first-ever Willamette Valley Cider Fest on Saturday, May 30, from 1-6 p.m., sponsored by 2 Towns Ciderhouse, Salt Creek Cider House, and Sun Break Cider.
Although we love to brew and drink cider with friends, this virtual cider festival will encourage everyone to “Drink Cider, Stay Home” and celebrate the local industry we love, while raising funds for the Linn Benton Food Share and the HOTV Craft Server Emergency Relief Fund.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit http://WVCiderFest.hotv.org/ and purchase a $5 “ticket” for admission, with 100% of proceeds going to the Linn Benton Food Share and the HOTV Craft Server Emergency Relief Fund, which benefits Mid-Valley (Corvallis, Albany, Philomath, and Lebanon) cider and brewery service industry staff in need.
- Level up your experience at the event with the following optional (completely virtual) upgrades with 100% of proceeds going to the Linn Benton Food Share and the HOTV Craft Server Emergency Relief Fund:
- Virtual Pretzel necklace: $5
- Virtual VIP tickets status: $10
- Virtual Gas Money: $25
- Virtual Overnight Accommodations: $100
- Are you a local business or a resident who wants to make a big difference in supporting the craft service industry staff who have lost their jobs during the current COVID-19 pandemic? Consider purchasing one of our sponsorship tiers of:
- Purchase some of your favorite local cider.
- Join us on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram on Saturday, May 30, from 1-6 p.m. so that we can chat and drink cider together (while socially distancing), while using our hashtag #WVCiderFest
Want some real, physical Willamette Valley Cider Fest swag? Visit https://corvalliscustom.com/swag-store/willamette-valley-cider-fest.html for a variety of Willamette Valley Cider Fest-branded apparel, with 100% of profits going to the Linn Benton Food Share and the HOTV Craft Server Emergency Relief Fund for local craft service industry staff who have had their livelihood affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The Big Day
Stay tuned for announcements of what to expect during the first-ever Willamette Valley Cider Fest on May 30! We’re working with local cider producers to schedule some fun events that we can all attend and participate in, while staying at home and enjoying the great ciders that we all know and love.
Any questions about how you can donate and/or participate? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, our Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/658189538092697/, or through the HOTV Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/heartofthevalleyhomebrewers/
Are you a current or recent employee of a brewery in the Central Willamette Valley who has been affected by the current pandemic? Visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3JhEOHj_VsfFYOLZqDcjgtSA3bxMr1vDIhPKTwRruf_9jYA/viewform to apply for grant assistance from the HOTV Craft Server Emergency Relief Fund.